Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

Barbarians Among Us (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Barbarians Among Us (Open) Empty Barbarians Among Us (Open)

Post by Moon Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Arobrynn was out for the day, he had to make a trip to Riften to talk to a client and get some supplies for his family. It was supposed to be simple, nothing too crazy, a supplies run was usually for younger members but Arobrynn too this as an opportunity to gather his thoughts. Sometimes riding a horse through Skyrim by yourself was very relaxing, especially in this kind of high for the Dark Brotherhood. They've been getting a lot of calls lately, making them high demand since the other sanctuary had burned down.
When he finally arrived in Riften, he tied his horse to the stable and went towards the main bridge. He nodded towards the guards and laid back his shoulders, perfecting his arrogant walk.

Currently, Arobrynn was wearing civilian clothes that were definitely for the wealthy. He's attitude towards others screamed 'I'm-better-than-you' in every way, this was his disguise. The disguise he used so people didn't find out his true nature and ways, being a Dark Brotherhood member was frowned upon. Despite people requesting them all the time, they just didn't understand how the world works.
Instead of being greeted by the casual foggy Riften day, Arobrynn was greeted by people running and screaming, being chased by Forsworn that lit two parts of the dock on fire. Arobrynn simply looked around and continued his way in, surveying the area. Many guards were already dead.
Moon
Moon
Admin

https://rpgskyrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Barbarians Among Us (Open) Empty Re: Barbarians Among Us (Open)

Post by Melony Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Melony and Fredric had decided to head down to visit her family and pawn off some stolen goods and since Fredric was caught up in his work and was about a week or so ahead they figured now was a good of time as any to make the trip. The two had took a carriage to the city and had arrived earlier that morning and had already popped in to say his to her family and sell some goods and catch up with everyone. Melony always loved how nice everyone was there to her and accepting of Fredric who was let in due to having been inside many times before when they were younger after gaining their trust.

As Melony and Fredric were about to leave the city seemed to be under attack. Normally the two would be leaving by now and would come back to grab anything left over from the attack but due to her family being there they decided to stay. Melony ran over to a building that had caught flame from being closer to the docks she was wearing her usual armor that she almost always wore and Fredric in his robes.

She looked to fred and nodded he nodding back as she lept onto a pile of boxes while Fred readied his fire in his hands. As a man ran to attack her Fred ran forward and punched him in the back of the head as the guys head moved forward fred caught it with his flaming hand and shot fire from it clenching his face as she shoved the man backwards and then right onto the ground.

Melonly mad it to the top of the stack and hoped onto the roof shooting out frosty air and put out the flames while Fred grabbed some valuables off the man and followed her up. Melony then crouched down and pulled out her bow quickly notching an arrow and aiming at a large boat that wasn't on fire figuring it was the attacking ship.

Fred stood over her and grabbed the shaft of the arrow near the head's base and lit it a flame with his fire and quickly pulled his hand away as she fired the arrow. The arrow hit one of the larger sails of the ship cutting through it then lighting the cut aflame before falling down and landing on the deck of the ship starting a small fire where it laid.

Melony nodded to him to say they were good to go, she hoped that it would cause a distraction and or if they didn't notice cause the ship not to be able to set sail again without repairs. Melony and Fred then climbed down and ran right into Arobrynn and she smiled to him with a slight smart assy look to say "you picked the wrong time to visit" and also to say "hiyah frrrriieeeeeend!" Fred looked to him giving him a slight nod to say "hi" even when they weren't talking Melony seemed to be able to be much louder than fred.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:51 pm

People running...screaming....Chaos....It certainly wasn't new to the haunting figure striding determinedly towards the docks, a huge, equally intidimating ax held in both hands. Ignoring the people bumping into him, he locks onto the sight of a forsworn chasing a child...

The Forsworn cackles, reaching out teasingly at the running kid."Run, run!!!!" Hearing a whistling sound, he suddenly feels a impact in his knee. Falling over, he peers down at the iron ax currently lodged into his knee cap.".....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!AAHAAHAAHAAHAAH!!!" "You scream like the pig you are." Flinching at the growling voice, he looks up, seeing what seemed like a spirit of death. Ignoring the whimper, Reaper raises his ax.....THUNK....

Retrieving his thrown weapon, he moves on, clacking of bones floating through the air as he passes a group of three...
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:07 pm

There was plenty of blood already split, and on top of the three new comers that fought against the forsworn made it all the more grotesque. By now, everyone had seen Arobrynn's face so couldn't go in attack mode with his two blades, they both had to be sheathed so no one could see them. However, he did have a lot of daggers hidden in multiple areas of his clothing, so he could use that to protect himself if need be.
The assassin carried himself to a merchant stall where a forsworn came rampaging towards him. He didn't hesitate to send a glass dagger through his skull where he dropped down, causing the merchant behind the stand to scream.

"I'm here looking for a ring." Arobrynn asked casually like if there wasn't a war going on. The lady looked at him in shock and ducked behind her merchant stand, covering her head. "Horrible customer service.." He mumbled, turning around and leaning against the stand, watching as a familiar duo attacked.
Arobrynn had no intention in getting bloody, only killing a few people here and there that threatened him.

Melony and Fredric seemed to spot him quickly, calling to him and saying he picked the wrong time to visit. "I also do seem to bump into trouble." He teased, sending a dagger between the two and nailing a forsworn between the eyes.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Melony looked behind her as fred did to see the man drop dead then looked back to him. Melony smirked and giggled "Cleary, so if I heard correctly you said you were looking for a ring." Fred looked over and held up us arm an aura forming around it and threw it forward in a jabbing motion and the aura shot out and grew up forming into a Dremora that ran forward and started attacking some forsworn that were chasing after some people. Melony notched another arrow as she talked. "You need any help getting it? I'm form these parts as you know so maybe I can help." She said pulling back the arrow and quickly firing off an arrow at the back of the head of a forsworn man who as starting to run at the mystery man who walked past them moments before. She figured he was just a passer byer of Riften due to the fact the forsworn were attacking him.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Hearing a tumbling sound behind him, Reaper turns, eyeing the forsworn who now had arrow lodged into his head. Glancing at the archer with cold, gold eyes, he nods, then continues on. As 5 barbarians rush him, the warrior adjusts his hold on his axe."Hmph..."The heavy blade rushes through the air, carving open ones throat as he spins the weapon in his hands. Screaming, another raises a primitive sword, only for the buttspike to find its way between his eyes.Jerkimg the weapon out, Reaper blocked a axe blow, rearing back and punching at the assaulters throat.As that one staggers back, choking, Reaper pulls out his ax to hook another, drawing him in for s head but. As he falls to the ground, the butt spike splintered his chest plate, causing him to jerk before he passes on. Raising the smaller axe, Reaper buries it in the head of the choker.Then, he feels an impact on his arm. Glancing down, he pulls out the primitive dagger, glaring at the shaman who'd been stupid enough to get close. The forsworn twitches, raising a flickering hand....Only for a ax to take off his head.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Melony seemed more then happy to help, meaning Fredric would be right along with her as well. They were always together, if you wanted one you got the other no matter what, which sometimes was annoying. What could you do?
While the three were talking, the craziness only seemed to die down as one many slaughtered most of the forsworn. At this point some of them were even retreating towards the boat, giving up their rampage. Luckily for him, Arobrynn didn't get a single drop of blood on his new coat. He paid good money for it and did not want it to get ruined.

"I'm looking for a family heirloom ring. It has an amethyst in the middle and is made out of silver and gold. I'm using it to.. persuade some people later.." Arobrynn explained, crossing his arms.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Melony gave him a nod back as she saw the man nod to her after seeing the dead body. She cracked up a bit nearly laughing as she smiled watching him just totally destroy a group of the men he was rather good a killing. Melony noticed them retreating and put her bow away for now, she wondered how they would handle their burning bow and torn sail.

She refocused as Arobrynn started to speak again Fred has still been focusing and now his summon was returning to him and walked past reaper as if he wasn't there and stood by Fredric. She thought carefully and blinked looking to Fred holding her hand to her chin and her other hand to the others elbow slightly holding it up as he thought.

"We sold a giant bag of rings earlier right?" He nodded once. "Think it was one of them?" He shook his head no then "Right they were low grade stuff so a ring like that wouldn't have been in there..." he then spoke up in a calm tone he voice was deep yet bold and smooth. "That and our rings were not from here." she blinked nodding

"Ooooooh yeeeah! Right if he's here looking for it it wouldn't be from our loot." she smiled to Arobynn then. "If you want I can ask the guild if they have seen it, a silver and gold ring with an amethyst in the center would definitely be something they would remember seeing and or planning to steal. Hell one probably already has taken it if they saw it."
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Reaper crouches slightly, ready to take on more....But apparently they were more cowardly then he thought. As they retreat, he loots the corpses of Hus pray, wiping his weapons off on their tattered armor.Tch..Probably just made them more dirty...He'd have to wipe them down for real when he bedded down for the night.Walking up to the group of three as he sheaths his weapons, he says shortly,"Where's this town's healer?"
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Listening to the two Arobrynn nodded. "It's important for a plan, so if you could keep an eye out for it I would be appreciative." He told them, watching as the barbarian approached them to ask about a healer. Whoever this was, he was just a passerby scum that Arobrynn wanted nothing to do with. His killing methods screeched barbarian, it was sloppy and a waste of time.
All the half Bosmer did was eye him up and down and blatantly turned his back to him. He did not want to talk to this man.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:10 am

Fred looked over to the man as he walked over and eyed him as if making sure he wasn't there to attack them but when he asked for the healer he rose his arm silently and pointed to the temple near the graveyard. It was a temple but they probably were the closest thing to free health care in the city.

Melony nodded lowering her hands "I'll ask around before we head out and I'll tell you what all I found when I see you next" She said kindly she giggled as he in a childish manner turned his back to man and moved behind him and grabbed his arms lightly holding him close as she turned him to fact the man and spoke as if she was talkign to a baby.

"Come on Arobrynnywaynee the conversation is over here~" she poked at his face still behind him as she continued to speak. "and it's berry warry meanie weenie if you pouty wouty~" she started to pinch his cheeks and tugged on them a bit. "when a nice man who help save us all tries to talk to you~" She would continue to poke and pinch and pull his cheeks until pushed off or asked to stop like she normally would.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Reaper's eyes narrow as the guy turns, blatantly ignoring him."Tch...."Looking at the other man when he points, the eerie warrior nods,speaking in that growling voice again."Any idea where I can find cheap bedding?" He raises a brow as the girl childishly forces the stuck up man to look at him.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:52 pm

As Melony switched over to her usual childish self Arobrynn only sighed, faced with the larger barbarian. He was covered in blood and looked like he hadn't been to a proper inn in weeks. Whatever his reason being here, it didn't help that she was now poking his face and squishing his cheeks. The half Bosmer grabbed both of her hands and threw them off his face, obviously not liking being touched like that.
Arobrynn looked the barbarian up and down and sighed. "Well if you read the sign, assuming that you can read, there is an Inn promptly on your left." He told him in a matter-of-fact way.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 am

Melony giggled as she poked him but pouted when he tossed her hands away and moved back over to Fred's side. Fred then nodded once again as the man asked his question and moved his arm to point at the in but Arobrynn beat him to it so he lowered his arm and looked to him clearly finding Arobrynn's response to the man rude and uncalled for.

Melony then actually glared at him, Melony glaring wasn't an untold tale but it was certainly one not to be taken lightly. "You know Fred.... I don't think we should ask about that ring now..." Fred nodded "Agreed... Rude family members do not deserve help when it is not a situation that may mean life or death...." He said saying probably one of the few lines that were more than a few words and one of the longest line of words Arobrynn probably had ever had heard him say.

Melony Looked to reaper and smiled softly now giving Arobrynn a taste of his own medicine and turning completely from him and ignoring him if he said anything to her and spoke to Reaper. "I am so sorry that you were talked to and treated in such a manner, if you would allow me, I would like to pay a night for you at the inn, I know it wouldn't really change much but I want to say sorry for my families in sensitiveness."

She said with a kind smile and tone as Fred continued to stare a displeased stare at Arobrynn.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Reaper snorts."Yes, I noticed...but is it cheap?" Though the mask was expressionless, his eyes narrowed in obvious annoyance. When the girl offers to pay, he nods, accepting."....Thank you. I'm called Reaper." His bone armor clatters slightly as he turns his head to examine the Forsworn, who were currently being taken away and disposed of, then he glances back at the three."Are you attacked often here?"
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Melony and Fredric decided not to help Arobrynn which simply made him roll his eyes. If they were going to act like children they were going to be treated like children. Arobrynn wasn't going to take lightly to their attitudes and he would remember it, he always did. However, now was not the time to retaliate, he wanted some info on this barbarian. Whoever he was he wasn't from here, which set off alarms in Arobrynn's head.

"Such a redundant thing to ask of us." He told him, chuckling at the fact that they were the ones that terrorized Riften at times. Even if Melony acted like it, she was no hero. "Well children, I need to head out to DawnStar." He announced to the two, turning and walking away .
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Fredric eyed Arobrynn and how he was reacting to them and clearly did not like how he was viewing them as if they were the ones being childish when he infact was the one not even minutes ago had been pouting and refusing to even face this man and they were currently being the mature ones and were trying to make up for his poor manners.

He also didn't like him rolling his eyes at mel but he refrained from getting too angery at the man who should by now not be acting like a child since we was after all one year older than himself. He looked to Reaper nodding at mels offer to say he was too also wanting to pay and was supportive of Mel's wishes. He then placed his hand on Mels head after reaper introduced himself and spoke. "Melony" he then pointed to himself "Fredric" he then bowed to him.

"It is nice to meet you..." Melony giggled and nodded "Yeah it's very nice and no the only real threats here is any future and current corruption with the rich folk here, the theives guild who merely steal they do not attack and the occasional assassinations from the Dark Brotherhood though you have that just about anywhere now and days." She spoke as if she was apart of neither group.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Reaper ignores the man who walks off.Good riddance...Listening, the eerie male nods."I see....Thank you for the information." He nods again, and heads for the temple."I need healing." One of the priests nod, leading him to a bench. Reaper takes off his armored robe, revealing just how muscled he really was. The fighter wits impassively as the priest works on his arm.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 am

Fred nods back to say your welcome to him as Melony smiled brightly and skipped over following knowing she'd have to follow him since they were going to pay for his stay at the inn. She plopped down and sat on the ground and fred stood leaning against the wall as Melony sees a random begger who looked really sick and gave a supportive smile to him and waved to him. The begger was too weak to wave back but smiled a weak smile back to her the two seeming to know each other. She then looked back to Reaper curiously. "How badly are you hurt?" She asked as Fred just watched the two.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:05 am

Reaper inspects the tear in Hus armored robe as . Tch....the scum had managed to slip his pathetic. Little weapon between the plates...he'll have to patch it later.Looking at the girl, he snorts."Nothing more then a stab to the arm."
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:33 pm

She nodded when she heard this information and got up moving over to his arm to see it as the man worked on it. "It's pretty deep." she said before smiling again. "But much better than some injuries I've seen" She said with a smile as the man started using magic to heal the wound. Fred watched the two but not in an untrusting way or anything just more or less observing the two and what they were saying and doing.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Reaper nods."It's not....the worst...I've suffered." He fidgets slightly. Tch....its been a long time since he's had to chitchat...Adjusting his mask, the grim warrior looks at them."What do you two do?"Golden eyes examine them.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 pm

She pouted a bit "That's no good but then again many jobs now and days can prove to be very dangerous." She said shrugging a bit. Fred eyed him a bit more when he noticed reaper examining them more. "Odd ball Jobs" He replied and Melony nodded as if confirming. "And when we aren't doing those were at our house in winterhold or well I'm usually there for that whole time and part of that time Fred is at the collage there cause hes a part time student at the collage." She explained with a smile.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Reaper snorts."Yes....dangerous...." Nodding as the man says oddball jobs, he examines his arm as the healier finishes.".....Good work.Thank you..." He looks back at the two."A mage?...I see.*
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 pm

She nods and smiles "And what do you do?" She asked him looking to his arm and smiled as it seemed to be much better again. Fred then nodded as he asked if he was a mage. "Melony is one too but unlike me she focuses on archery too" Melony smiled brightly nodding. "Yep! Fred focuses on a wide range of spell types but like me he specializes in destruction. He uses fire, and I use ice"
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next