Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
Character Creation Step by Step guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

Character Creation Step by Step guide

Go down

Character Creation Step by Step guide Empty Character Creation Step by Step guide

Post by Moon Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:25 pm

For all of the new members or people that get a little lost a long the way, here is a step by step guide on how to make a character. If you still have questions, feel free to shoot moderators or admins a pm or even post it in the questions section.

*Just a note. If one of you do not want your character anymore, let a mod or admin know and they will move him/her to the inactive section.

Step 1:
Go to the character creation section in the second tier. (it's below the questions bar)

Step 2:
Get familiar with what you want, do some research on Race and Factions.

Step 3:
Click on the "Character Template" topic. In there you will see the topic you should read (again) and a code. Copy this code.

Step 4:
Go back to "Character Creation" and click on the button that says NEW TOPIC.

Step 5:
Paste the code you previously copied. Now you can fill this out in all the ways listed in the code.

Step 6:
At the top there is a section that says "Title of Topic". Here is where you put your characters name and in parenthesis you can put either things.
(WIP) Meaning it's a work in progress. You can post the app before you are done and always go back to edit it.
(Done) Pretty self explanatory.
Or putting nothing at all can signal others that it is done.

Step 7:
Once you post your application with (Done) in the title, a moderator or Admin will claim your application. They will then either decide if it needs some work like, character is too powerful, race doesn't match place of origin, etc. However, if you follow the rules you can pass the first time! After approval they will move your application to the active section.

Step 8:
You can now roleplay! You can pick any areas and begin your adventures!
Moon
Moon
Admin

https://rpgskyrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down